Sunday 31 March 2013

Kira Kira Violet *Without Makeup* (Iszocirclelens) First Pair of Circle Lens!

Kira Kira lens in Violet


Warning: I had to take pictures with my phone camera as my actual camera was dead and I've kinda misplaced my charger... So picture heavy, chipped nails and lack of makeup >.<

I'm so excitedddd! I've been wanting a pair of circle lens for the longest time and I'd spent so long reading reviews, deciding what colour I wanted, what diameter etc, there's just so many to choose from and so many websites!

I'd came across iszocirclelens.com and I noticed that they do free shipping, immediately that drew me in! Most other websites would've cost me at least £5 for shipping to the UK so I'd decided I'm ordering from this website for definite and their prices are very good! The reason I'd delayed ordering elsewhere was because it'd cost me at least £20 for one pair! From Iszo Circle Lens my total order was only £11.25 and I got a free lens case!! ^.^

My order was placed on the 12th of March and shipped on the 14th of March. I can't remember when I received them but it was definitely sometime before the 25th of March, that means it took under 10 days to get here! That's the expected delivery time stated on their website too so they remained true to their word!

^ The package came in a small brown envelope, inside that they were wrapped in a white drawstring bag and bubble wrap. I also received a cute lens case which had little froggies!

^ I didn't have lens solution at this point so I just took them out of the packaging and admired them in their vials for a while haha ^.^

^ It's barely noticeable but at the bottom of the vials where the black line is, the expiry date is actually printed as is the diameter as well as some other information

^ They look so pretty in the vials *_* again, excuse the chipped nails!

^ In the solution, when I finally got it! I'm using the Opti free replenish solution because it's the only opti free one my local Boots had, it was £13 but it should hopefully last a while!


^A before and after, I obviously only put one lens in one eye, just to show a comparison. I didn't take many pictures with the flash on because my phone's flash sucks ass.. these are without flash but standing my a window. Also yes, I look really haggard and I have bad skin (which I take pills for) .. the wonders of makeup!



^Btw those "freckles", they're sun spots and I have a lot of them. My face has always been lighter than the rest of my body so I tanned a lot and tried to make my face darker by facing the sun... it didn't work. I guess it's my skins pigmentation? Wee word of advice - don't sunbathe. It's really bad for your skin. I find it so interesting how over here in the UK, well probably Europe in general, it's desirable to be ultra tanned, whereas in Asia, or even amongst Asians, it's desirable to be pale. Strange. How did I get onto this topic...


^ On the website it said these were 16mm but on the vials it said they were 14.5mm? Slightly confused, but I think if they were any larger it would've ruined them and they would've looked too big and freaky.

^ With flash! They look very vibrant! I like it though!




^I'm genuinely in love with these lenses! They're more vibrant than I thought they'd be as my eyes are really dark brown, but they're not so vibrant that you look abnormal. These would be totally wearable during the daytime! I think I may have just become a circle lens addict, I'm already deciding what pair to order next..

Comfort - These have a water content of 38% so I was expecting them to be mildly annoying, I only wore these for about an hour, to start off with I could kind of feel that they were there, but after a short while I totally forgot! I plan on wearing them for a longer period of time soon and also with makeup on. These were so hard for me to apply! I guess it's because it's my first time wearing circle lens, but I eventually managed it after a while! The first time I was trying for ten minutes and they didn't want to move from my fingers so I stopped so as not to irritate my eyes, then I tried again with a vengeance (^.~) and finally those suckers stayed in my eye. I also had trouble getting them out but when I watched a youtube video on lens removal it really helped!

Colour - These are the perfect purple/"violet" for me! I debated over whether to get these in grey or violet because I didn't want something that would make me look like an alien or make it seem blatantly obvious that I was wearing lenses. They're visible in daylight and darker lighting and they blend beautifully with my naturally dark brown eyes. I want to buy these in all the other colours!! 

Enlargement - As the comparison photos show, they surprisingly enlarged quite a bit! I really like the enlargening effect, it just makes me look more awake! I was confused because on the website it claims to be 16mm but the vials say 14.5mm, either way, the provide good enlargement! 

Overall Rating - Definitely 5/5, they're just so pretty! I can't find any fault in them! They've turned me into a circle lens addict, I want to try different styles and colours, God help me and my bank card..

Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. They do look vibrant!
    Thanks for the comment in my blog. I'm following you now, hope you follow me back! :)

    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I took some photos with the camera and the flash on, they looked even more vibrant! Of course I'll follow you back, thanks so much for the follow! ^.^

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing!!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just bought these lenses today, I've read that they are actualy a 14.5mm! Is this true, thanks for the great review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just bought these lenses today, I've read that they are actualy a 14.5mm! Is this true, thanks for the great review x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lenses look amazing! I really want to try them buy I have super sensitive eyes so I don't think I'd get on with them. They really suit you though! xo

    ReplyDelete