Thursday 4 April 2013

New Nails! NOTD

My friend came over to visit me and I let her do my nails because she's just really into nail art and all that stuff. I've seen some of her previous designs on Instagram before so I was in good hands. I didn't have any proper nail art tools so she just used the actual nail polish brush to achieve the look:





I really liked how she thought to add the gems, it reminded me of Japanese style nail art just because it was quite blingy ^.^

Thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!!!! Great pictures as well! Followed you here, hope you can do same;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Sure, thanks for following! I've just followed you! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Love it, I gonna make so a kind of nails with my own thing thankyou so! I follow you back honey bee Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should, they'll look awesome! Thank you very much! x

      Delete