Thursday 14 March 2013

Amsterdam!

I went to Amsterdam for the day as part of a mini cruise with my college, it was so good! I did not know that Dutch guys were so hot haha! ^.~ The only thing that sucked was due to traffic we only got to spend 4 hours there so we didn't get to do everything we wanted to, but we made the most of the time we had!

^My favourite picture that I took while I was there, who would've known it was right beside the Red Light District?!







^ I just had to take a picture, how weird is it when you see something in a different language that you're so used to seeing in English? Kinda cool ^.^

^ This... was an experience haha! I won't put up any of the images of the exhibits because well, you never know who'll stumble upon this and I don't want to cause any offence



^Ok this one is so awkwardly hilarious I had to put it in hehe

^I thought it was so cool how so many people in Amsterdam used bikes! It made me wish I had a bike :') This person even had a buggy bike sort of device, I was amused ^.^ 








^We also went to Madame Tussauds, it was so cool and I got to "meet" my idol Michael Jackson!! ^o^ 



Anne Frank

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Hehe my friend and I with Johnny Depp ^.~

ET! I actually haven't seen that film... I really should!

Daniel Craig alooooha ^.~

Charlie Chaplin! I thought this one was super cool!

Close up :)

^I can't remember who this was, but he looked lonely hehe :P

^Just another day at the office..

^I really don't like Madonna, like at all, I'm not sure why I took a picture of her actually..

^A view of the square from a big window at Madame Tussauds ^.^

^And again

^Aaaaaaaaaaah words can't even..... I just love him so much!!! <3




^Dat assss gurl

^Lady Gaga looked soooo frikkin' realistic, I genuinely felt like I was seeing her in person!

^With my homeboy Churchill 



^The Red Light District was really something else.. I didn't know what to expect, but I didn't think it would be how it is really, a guy offered my friends and I a "family discount" to see a live sex show.. I don't know what kinda family outing that is, but it ain't my idea of family friendly!




^Aaaand back on the Cruise ship, some salad I got, it was really good actually ^.~

^This was so sweet, a Filipino bartender made me this rose from tissue paper and I was so so touched! I went up to the bar and he just gave it to me! My first ever gift from the opposite sex lol ^.^

Overall I really enjoyed my trip! It was definitely eye-opening because the culture over there compared to here in Scotland is just so different, it's much more laid back! Although my friends had to tell me several times to keep a hold of my bag because a few times apparently some guys were eyeing it up, I'm sure I could've knocked them out with my kung fu skills 'cos I is Asian.. Not really, I suck at stuff like that.. Also, I don't think I can ever look at British guys in the same way after seeing so many good looking Dutch guys, no joke! They legit looked like models, like what the hell, I fell in love with half of Amsterdam's population that day!

Thanks for reading! ^.^







9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.^^
    Thank you sooo much for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos, On one of them you look like Vanessa Hudgens ;)

    Best regards from Poland,

    Caayenne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah thank you, that's a huge compliment!! ^.^

      Delete
  3. I am really loving the theme/design of your blog.

    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

    My homepage - easy diets That Work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Amsterdam is so beautiful! And you look lovely!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it really is, I wish I was there just now! Oh thank you so much! c: of course! Followed you just there ^.^

      Delete
  5. Love Amsterdam! one of the most beautiful cities in the whole world...

    you wanna follow each other? :) let' me know!! :))


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, it's a beautiful city!
      Of course, I've just followed you ^.^

      Delete