Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas OOTD

Ooooopsiesss I've kinda unintentionally abandoned my blog for the past week or something but I've just been quite busy over the festive period! I don't really get much free time nowadays so I've been spending most of it with my family and such.



So I know this is quite late but this post is of my outfit that I wore on Christmas. My Mum actually doesn't celebrate Christmas but she makes some effort for my brother and myself, but we didn't put up a tree or any decorations. I like to get dressed up on Christmas because for me it's an excuse to get dressed up and I just like getting dolled up on any occasion. Also I feel like too much of a slob if I stay in my jammies all day haha.


Believe it or not, this dress was wait for it........... £5 on ebay!! I know man, I know. Bargain. It's vintage and still had the original tags on, and apparently it retailed for £75... whaaaat! I love this dress ^.^
I don't own anything else like this, it's a suede, velvety kind of fabric and the picture above is pretty true to the colour which is similar to burnt orange, like a terry's chocolate orange wrapper with more of a tan... I can't describe things well >.< If you've ever seen the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, well y'know the character that Brenda Song played, London... that is me down to a T some days. Now I've went off on a tangent.

I didn't take lots of full length pictures of my dress because then I'd have to get someone else to take the picture and I hate someone else photographing me..
I also made the mistake of wearing this dress on Christmas, the one day where it's acceptable to pig out, and this dress isn't very forgiving..


I always feel the need to write something under my pictures, I'm justifying being a camwhore lol. 


The back has quite a large keyhole cutout which I think is needed because the dress covers you up everywhere else besides the arms, I guess it's alright in this case to show a little somethin' somethin' ey ey ey ^.~ Also if like me, you suffer from Asian booty disease meaning you don't have one, this dress clings onto any sign of bummage and actually makes you look like you might have a little baby set of bongo drums! Better than nowt eh?

And in true camwhore style, please find below an unnecessary amount of pictures of myself which I do not apologise for. ^.^


Can I just say it infuriates me how white my camera makes my face look?! Damn flash, I promise I'm all the same colour in person!



A cheeky wee instagram picture and I'm out.

Thanks for reading!










6 comments:

  1. Welcome darling!
    Follow you ;D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course my dear i will follow you back :)
    wonderful blog and really nice picture :*
    xoxo Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much!!! xx
    u are so beautiful!! ur face is amazing!!
    hahha im speechless!
    follow u back x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww haha your comment made me smile ^.^ thank you so much! x

      Delete