Saturday 22 December 2012

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil Review

So I recently went to savers, I swear I'm never out of that shop! I always seem to find a bargain though so that's my excuse ^.~

Recently I haven't been liking how my eyebrows were looking, I thought they looked too heavy amd dark so I purchased the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil which I got in black/brown because even though I have black hair, I find when I do my brows with a black eyebrow pencil or eyeshadow they just look far too dark and completely wash me out.


The pencil comes with a handy little brush on the end of the lid but I just use my regular eyebrow brush because this one is way too small for my liking. 


It is a product that will last you for a long time as the pencil is a good size and unless you sharpen it after every use, I could see mine lasting months.


The colour black/brown is obviously, between the two colours. I swatched the 'dark brown' pencil and it was too light for my black eyebrows and there wasn't a black one left so there was no other alternative, but I actually think this would've been my best option anyway! The colour is quite light but I'd say that's a good thing as it prevents you from having big caterpillar brows and it's buildable.



 Above is a picture in which I'm using the eyebrow pencil, I know my brows look odd/mismatching but I reckon it's due to the flash and the fact I rarely face the camera straight on. Anyway, I really like this product! I don't set it in with a powder and I find that it lasts me all day. For £2.99 you really can't go wrong with this! I'd say the only negative is the colour range, there isn't much variety and if you're blonde then I wouldn't recommend this product to you, unless you like your eyebrows darker. 

I'd rate this product **** stars, it's just a shame about the lack of colours then I would've given it five stars.

Thanks for reading! :)





4 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful! I like you so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Your eyebrows don't really look mismatching at all but I know its hard to get them to look alike sometimes, having a pencil like that can really help, great picture :) x

    ReplyDelete