Thursday 13 December 2012

Paris Hilton Natural Beauty False Eyelash Review

I saw these eyelashes in good ol' Home Bargains for........ 99p! How amazing is that, everyone loves a bargain!


This is them in the packaging, I actually like to stack two pairs of these eyelashes together, which is what I've done in the picture above, sorry, I forgot to take photos of them seperate in packaging D: Speaking of packaging, I quite like it. It's nothing overly fancy but I'm a sucker for anything pink so it gets a thumbs up just for that reason alone, sooo not biased...



I've worn these already hence why they look a bit battered haha, these are one pair of the eyelashes. They come with a small bottle of eyelure glue which is actually pretty damn good! These eyelashes give a natural, spikey look. They look lovely but I double up two pairs because I just like more dramatic looking lashes.



These are the lashes doubled up. I know, they look like they've seen better days, which they have, but I thought I'd include this picture anyway to give a good idea of how much more fuller they look. I really prefer them like this, they make your eyes look bigger and stand out more, and for 99p each, c'mon, you can't complain!



Wearing the eyelashes doubled up, I forgot to take close-ups of my eyes with them on, but I guess you can still get a rough idea of how they look on


A cheesy "look down and smile" picture but I was just trying to show the eyelashes, I swear!

If you ever see these for a bargain price, snap them up! If you don't like them, they hardly burned a hole in your pocket so it's a win win situation! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! ♥ It looks so natural but so FULL at the same time. Looks gorgeous on you too :)
    Followed you!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love them! Thank you so much! You just made my day! ^.^ <33

      Delete