Friday 7 December 2012

Brit Rocks False Eyelashes Review

So when I was browsing in Savers ('cos I'm a cheapo like that) I came across these little beauties for £1.99! I've previously bought another pair for the same brand, the number I can't remember, but they were kinda spiky and I ended up throwing them away because they were a weird sort of plastic and wouldn't stay on properly :( 




Hehe i'd already taken one out the packaging to see if I needed to trim it down, which I didn't, so sorry for the one dodgy eyelash! D: Anyway I like the packaging, it's funkyyy and the colours are pretty ^^!

 I just used Duo glue, and because the lash band is thin it can be quite footery but I prefer thin bands, practice makes perfect as they say!



One eye with and one eye without, woah such a big difference!! I now feel like I want to wear false eyelashes all the time after seeing how much bigger they make your eyes look but it's still quite time consuming for me to do so..


Overall I really like these lashes, I was going for a natural look and they tick the box, however next time I think I want more dramatic ones ^.^




Hello eyeball. I think I should've moved the eyelash in closer to the inner eye but it's hard when the glue is drying, so stressful.. I just try to stick it on before it dries out >.<




And lastly, my edited face with the eyelashes.

Also, expect a rant about photoshopping ^.~

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried fake eyelashes. They actually look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try! :) They're a bit fiddly, I still find them tricky to apply at times but they're so pretty ^.^

      Delete