Tuesday 4 December 2012

Ebay False Eyelashes Review

Seeing as I'm stuck in bed with the cold I thought this would be an ideal time to post something on my more or less abandoned blog, i'm sorry T_T

I bought these false eyelashes from Ebay a good while ago, so I can't remember the exact seller, but if you do a search on Ebay for 'false eyelashes' literally thousands of results will pop up. I ordered mine from China so I had to wait about a fortnight for them to arrive but I imagine if you ordered them from one of the many UK based sellers they would arrive much quicker.


Now ONTO THE REVIEW!




I've used a few pairs and layered some up so there's some missing, but anyway, the packaging is pretty basic, just a cardboard box, but what do you expect when it costs just over £1 a box? There are 10 pairs per box and the box on the far right are lower lashes which I actually use the most out of all the eyelashes.




The boxes are all individually numbered and from left to right are: 118 (thick & full), 008 (spikey and more natural) and F-09 (lower lashes).




Seeee I wasn't kidding when I said i'd used some hehehhh... Why there is a random lonesome eyelash in the middle I don't know..




118 eyelashes


 hmm.. this applies to all the eyelashes, I believe they would be so much better if the lash band wasn't so thick!! It makes it so much harder to apply them and when you have managed to get them on, I find the inner corners just ping straight back off even when I use my trusty Duo glue TT_TT You can kind of see in the picture that they are plastic and shiny which does make it obvious that you're wearing false eyelashes but I guess it'd be pretty obvious you were wearing falsies regardless of the brand or price if they were thick ones.



008 eyelashes


These eyelashes I like a lot more than the previous! While they're still shiny and have a thick band, I just like the overall look they give my eyes, I guess that's due to them being spikey. They look sorta intimidating but when they're on they just look natural but with lots of volume, and with them being so cheap, what's there to complain about? Me likey ^.^



F-09 eyelashes


These lower lashes are my favourite eyelashes out of the three shown, they were slightly more expensive but they were still really cheap! Like £2 or something? Such a bargain! With all of the eyelashes I've found that you can re-use them alot but because they're so cheap I tend to just dispose of them after one use, a bit of a waste i knowww but I just like the feeling of wearing new lashes haha.



Here's a close-up of the lower lashes, the band is transparent and can be seen, but when worn with some eyeliner it's not so visible. The lash band however is quite thick which makes it slightly uncomfortable to wear but oh well, grin and bear it! :D





Haha here is a picture of me wearing the 118 eyelashes and F-09 lower lashes, I guess they don't look too bad when they're on but they are kinda uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. 

Damn this took me an hour to do, I never realised this blogging business was so time consuming! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment