Thursday 6 February 2014

Primark Haul [2014]


Aah Primark.. It's always either hit or miss for me in Primark, but I popped in recently and found some great bargains that I couldn't pass up on!


I love love love the colour and style of these shoes, plus they're so comfy! Now I just need to wait for the weather to perk up and stop raining so I can get some proper wear in them!


I am a complete sucker for tassels, they make these shoes look 10x nicer in my opinion


The best part.. these only cost me £6!!
They were inexpensive before, but now they are a total bargain! Kind of wish I'd picked them up in black too now..


As it's now spring, I'm transitioning into more light, pastel colours (sorry to be 
cliché, but i love spring fashion the most), and these were just too cute to pass up, plus they were only £4 each! Gold, floral and pastel.. my favourites all rolled into one! 


The pink one is my personal favourite out of the two, it's just so pretty and feminine! Something I kind of lack in my collection.



This super cosy cardigan was something I could see myself wearing with a white tank top tucked into shorts, some boots (or even my cute flats I posted above) and this cardigan just over the top. I deliberately got it in a larger size so that it gave a more slouchy look instead of it being too fitted, I just like prefer loose fitting things :).



aaaaaand it was a bargain £5! I do love a bargain..

That's all of my Primark bargain buys, or really more like fashion on a budget!

Thanks for reading! :)





2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you! Followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I followed you back!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete