Thursday 2 January 2014

Blog Problems

WOW long time no post, I had major problems with my blog.

One day I suddenly couldn't access my blog and I kept on getting an error message saying there was something suspicious bla bla.. I can't remember exactly, it was many moons ago.. anyway.. I've been trying to get into my blog for months now, until I logged out of my other google account, and lo and behold, my account was there, I entered my password and bam, now I'm back!
I'm so happy I didn't have to start over and make a new blog because I've worked hard on this one!

Yay for silver linings, 2014 has got off to a fantastic start now! 

I will definitely be posting blog posts on a regular basis now, I'm so thrilled I got my blog back ^.^ Unfortunately I've purchased a tonne of makeup and didn't photograph any of it because I didn't have a blog to put the pictures on >.> Maybe I shall review some of my favourite products since I've used them for a good while now..

Anyway, hope 2014 is getting off to a good start for everyone, lets make this a great fan frikkin' tabulous year!! :D

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment